On this day trip you will visit the most known sites. See the guardian known as The Sphinx. You will also visit King Cheops Pyramid, Pharaohs head, Pyramid of Chephren and a visit to the Valley Temple. Prepare for this 5-hour tour of the great history of Egypt.
- Our Qualified Egyptologiest tour guide will pick you up from your hotel located in Cairo or Giza. Be driven in a air conditioned van, then you will make your way to the desert of Giza.
- Your first visit will be the Pyramid of the King Cheops the greatest Pyramid and one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. Visit the Pyramids of The King Chephren the Son of Cheops and the Pyramid of the King Mykerinus.
- Then you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also visit the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preoperative purification of the king’s body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 55 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 40 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 35 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 5 hrs (approx.)