On this day trip you will visit the most known sites. See the guardian known as The Sphinx. You will also visit King Cheops Pyramid, Pharaohs head, Pyramid of Chephren and a visit to the Valley Temple. Prepare for this 5-hour tour of the great history of Egypt.
- Our Qualified Egyptologiest tour guide will pick you up from your hotel located in Cairo or Giza. Be driven in a air conditioned van, then you will make your way to the desert of Giza.
- Your first visit will be the Pyramid of the King Cheops the greatest Pyramid and one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. Visit the Pyramids of The King Chephren the Son of Cheops and the Pyramid of the King Mykerinus.
- Then you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also visit the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preoperative purification of the king’s body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.
- Optional Tour (Camel Riding around the pyramids by 20 & )
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 5 hrs (approx.)