When you come to Egypt there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful Pyramids of Giza. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world.
- You will be picked up from your Cairo airport by an A/C van , Your first stop is a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren.
- You will also tour the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preoperative purification of the king’s body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to inside the Pyramid
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo Traveler price is 75 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 57 USD.
- The Price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 48 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Availability: Every Day
- Pickup: flexible from 08:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Return: flexible
- Tour duration: About 4 Hours