Amazing Day Trip Guided by Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide to Visit the Most Important Sites in Giza, where You Can walk under the shadow of the 1st Pyramid in the world ( the step Pyramid of Zoser) and visiting the 1st Capital Memphis, also you will have opportunity to visit the both Pyramids of Dahshor, the bet and red Pyramids, than you will visit Necropolis of Meidom,
- At 07:00 am you will be met in your lobby by your private guide and picked by y a private A/C van and take you to the south of Cairo where is located the step pyramid in Sakkara necropolis. There you will enjoy visiting the Sed temple, step pyramid of Zozar,
- after that you will visit Dahshor Royal Necropolis, where you will visit the both Pyramids, Bet Pyramid and red pyramid, than we you will visit Meidom which is an archaeological site in Lower Egypt. It contains a large pyramid and several mud-brick Mastabas. The area is located around 62 miles south of modern Cairo,
- after that you will have your lunch in a local restaurant, after that you will visit Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 90 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 65 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 55 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 07:00 am
- Duration: 8 hrs (approx.)