Enjoy a Middle Eastern buffet dinner aboard an elegant floating restaurant on this 2-hour Nile dinner cruise. Watch Cairo’s sparkling skyline drift past as you feast and enjoy classic Arabian entertainment: live music, belly dance, whirling dervishes, or acrobats. Or step up on deck and admire the sights with a cooling Nile breeze in your hair.
- The evening begins around 5:30pm when your driver collects you from your Cairo hotel in an air-conditioned minivan: pickups from Giza and outer Cairo may start earlier.You’ll board your Nile cruise around 6pm, ready to discover the Cairo skyline and one of the world’s longest rivers in style. Gaze up at the stars, admire pretty islands, slender minarets, and sparkling city lights, and feast on a Middle Eastern buffet, including grilled meats, salads, dips, and bread.While you eat, enjoy a classic Middle Eastern dinner show. Listen to live music, both Arabic and Western, and discover the ancient Arabian art of belly dance. Thrill to the twirling skirts of a whirling dervish, practicing a dance once used by Sufi mystics as a form of meditation, or the leaps and contortions of an acrobat.
You’ll return to dock around 9pm, arriving back at your hotel around 10:30pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Buffet dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 06:30 pm
- Duration: 4 hrs (approx).