Enjoy beautiful Nile Valley scenery as you cruise down the River Nile on a 4-day cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Visit the temples of Karnak, Edfu, and more. Explore the Valley of the Kings, and soak up the luxury on board your 5-star cruise boat. Your luxury boat will serve lunch and dinner throughout the cruise, and you can dance the night away to an on board disco. Relax by the sundeck and swimming pool, or seek out the services of an Egyptologist guide to learn more about Ancient Egypt.
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival to Aswan Airport / Train Station you will be met and assisted by our Rep to transfer you to Your cruise boat, your floating hotel for Your next 4 days.
Note: We can pick you up from Your hotel in Aswan Too.
after lunch you will be taken to visit the High Dam, the worlds` largest rock filled dam, than you will visit the Philea temple, and back to your cruise, dinner is served.
Day 2: Aswan / Nile Cruise
A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple you will be taken back to the boat in plenty of time before it departs Edfu and sets sail for Esna.
Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner.
Day 3: Nile Cruise / komombo
An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
Day 4: Nile Cruise/ Luxor
Your day starts with your final breakfast on the boat, followed by checkout than are transferred to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo.
- Nile Cruise 3 nights and 4 Days all inclusive.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the Program
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel /Airport/ train station pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to not mentioned sites in the program such as visiting Tutankhamen tomb.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks During the tours
TAKE WITH YOU
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Solo traveler price is 600 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 persons is 450 USD per Person
- The price per person from 5 persons is 400 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Availability: Everyday
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 4 Days and 3 nights.