Go back to the ancient time visiting the 1st capital of ancient Egypt, Memphis. Enjoy walking near by the 1st Pyramid in the World, the 6 steps Pyramids. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. An amazing day tour in the desert of Giza.
- Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an A/C van. You will be taken to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus).
- Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
- Next you will head to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
- After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 85 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 60 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 50 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:00 am
- Duration: 8 hrs (approx.)