Luxor is the premier travel destination in Upper (southern) Egypt and the Nile Valley. The dynastic and religious capital of Middle Kingdom and New Kingdom Egypt, Luxor has much to offer the travelers, from vast temples, to ancient royal tombs, via spectacular desert and river scenery and a bustling modern life.
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5.30 am in an air conditioned Van and will be taken to Sharm el Sheikh Airport for your morning flight to Luxor, arriving in Luxor at 7:00 am(subject to flight schedule).You will be met by your guide for the day upon arrival at Luxor Airport.
- First we will go to the West Bank. It is known as the city of the dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. We will visit the Valley of the Kings – the ancient cemetery of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom, hidden in the mountains between the two limestone hills of Gurna. The Valley of the Kings holds 63 registered tombs and 3 more tombs have recently been found.
- We will then visit the Hatshepsut Temple. This is a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face. Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself.We will then visit the Memnon statues. They are the only remaining statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.
- Next, we will go across the Nile to the East Bank for lunch at Maro restaurant (drinks not included). Our last stop in this tour is the Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt.
- We will then return to the airport for flight back to Sharm, arriving at around 07:00 pm (subject to the schedule). you will then be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off from Sharm El Sheikh hotels
- Return flights to Luxor from Sharm
- Private Air-conditioned transportation
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program
- Drinks Inrestaurant during the lunch
- Refreshments other than those listed above Trip on the Felucca ride
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional Gratuities
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 250 USD
- The price per person from 2 to 4 persons in a single booking is 150 USD
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 130 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Wednesday
- Departure time: 05:30 am
- Duration: 14 hrs (approx.)