Luxor is a city on the east bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. It’s on the site of ancient Thebes, the pharaohs’ capital at the height of their power, during the 16th–11th centuries B.C. Today’s city surrounds 2 huge, surviving ancient monuments: graceful Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple,
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 4-5.30 am in an air conditioned bus and will be taken to Cairo Airport for your morning flight to Luxor, arriving in Luxor at 07:00 am(subject to flight schedule) .you will be met by your guide foe the day upon arrival at Luxor airport.
- First we will go to the west band, it is known as the city of dead and is the funerary complex of the Ancient Egyptians. we will visit the valley of kings– the ancient cemetery of pharaohs of the new kingdom. hidden in the mountains between the tow limestone hills of Gurna. the valley of kings holds 63 registered tombs and 3 more tombs have recently been found.We will then visit the Hatshepsut Temple. This is a mortuary temple with a unique design as it is the only temple in Egypt built in terrace formation into the cliff face.
- Hatshepsut was a famous female pharaoh who wore a false beard and all the trappings of male pharaohs in order to claim the throne for herself. We will then visit the Memnon statues. They are the only remaining statues fronting the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III and show the pharaoh sitting on his throne.Next, we will go across the Nile to the East Bank for Lunch at Local restaurant (drinks not included).
- Our last stop in this tour is the Karnak Temples, the largest ancient temple complex in Egypt. Karnak Temple complex is one of the major sites of Egypt and within its bounds the sacred energies of Ancient Egypt can still be felt.We will then return to the airport for our flight back to Cairo.arriving in Cairo at around 07:00 pm (subject to the flight schedule). You will then be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off from Cairo hotels
- Return flights to Luxor from Cairo
- Private Air-conditioned transportation
- Private English-speaking guide
- all entrance fees
- Drinks with lunch
- Refreshments other than those listed above Trip on the Felucca to Banana Island
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional Gratuities
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
You will pay 20 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 05:30 am
- Duration: 14 hrs (approx.)