When you come to Cairo there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful city of Cairo. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, which of course are the Great pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza. Sound & Light Show by the Pyramids, and visiting the huge Egyptian Museum.
- You will be met in the lobby of your hotel at 08:00 am with Your qualified Egyptologist tour guide and picked up by a private A/C van to start your day tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional cost).
- Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city( additional cost ) than you will have your lunch in a local Restaurant by the River Nile Bank.Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish.
- You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. Lastly, you will watch at night, the amazing sound and light show at the Pyramids with commentary in English. We will then drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off from your hotel by private A/C Van.
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Private Air-conditioned transportation.
- Entrance to Museum, Pyramids site , Sphinx.
- Sound and light show ticket.
- Entrance inside one of the pyramids for EGP40-100 depending on which pyramid you enter.
- Refreshments other than those listed above.
- Trip on the felucca (optional.
- Optional Gratuities.
- Entrance to the Royal Hall of Mummies at the Egyptian Museum for approximately EGP100.
- Drinks with lunch
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 100 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 70 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 60 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 10 hrs (approx.)