Enjoy a full-day tour to Fayoum Oasis from Cairo. You will have a unique experience during your visiting Qaroon Lake, one of the oldest natural lake in the world, famous for its bird life. Then head to the Fayoum Museum, and stop off at one of the best natural oases in Egypt, Wadi El-Rayan.
- You will be met with your qualified tour guide in the lobby of your hotel in Cairo/Giza and picked up by a private A/C Van, then , you will be driven toward Fayoum, situated 65 miles (105 kilometers) southwest of Cairo. Upon arriving, visit Qaroon Lake, where you can see different kinds of birds. Qaroon Lake is considered the oldest natural lake in the world, and the third largest lake in Egypt. It is considered an interior lake that is not related to any sea or and rivers.
- At the edge of the Oasis, there are many ruined temples at Karanis, the ancient city which was the old capital. Complete the tour by visiting the Fayoum Museum, which is famous for its Roman portrait and small statues, found by the excavations. Then continue on to Wadi El-Rayan, one of the best natural oases in Egypt. After taking in the beauty and landscape, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo Traveler price is 166 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 90 USD.
- The Price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 75 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 07:00 am
- Duration: 10 hrs (approx.)