Egypt Tours Club invites you on a lifetime experience and Sunny Land Tours has been offering fascinating tour packages to Egypt for over 50 years! Our Egypt tour packages provide exceptional value and features discounted airfare, quality hotels in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor, and excellent Nile River cruise ships. Our local guides are dedicated certified Egyptologists guides and it shows from our customer reviews which always rave about their Egyptologist guides included in our tour packages
1st Day:Meet and Assist in Cairo Airport
- You will be met in Airport and Assisted by our Tour Leader and picked up to Your Hotel in Cairo, to relax for the 1st day.
2nd Day : Visiting Egyptian Museum, Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an A/C van. You will be taken to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus). Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
- After lunch at local restaurant, visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost). Then you will be taken to Cairo Train Station to take your sleeper train to Aswan, you will arrive to Aswan Station around 10:20 am.
3rd Day: Meeting and Assist in Aswan Train Station + visiting high Dam and Philae Temple
- On arrival Train Station in Aswan, meet your local tour representative for the start of your tour. Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple. than check-in and Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to visit Abu Simble Temple early morning before disembark( Abu Simble is optional tour cost 115 $ per person) . Enjoy lunch on board, as well as afternoon tea, dinner, and an evening disco party.
4th Day: Kom Ombo – Edfu – Enjoy breakfast on board your cruise boat
- sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Kom Ombo Temple, dedicated to the crocodile-god Sobek, and the falcon-god Haroeris. Located on a bend in the Nile, it is said that in ancient times, sacred crocodiles would bask in the sun on the banks of the area. Sail to Edfu, site of the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. After lunch, visit the temple and ancient settlement, known in Roman times as Apollinòpolis. Cross the lock and sail to Luxor, enjoying an on board dinner and overnight stay.
5th Day: Sailing to Luxor,
- After breakfast on board, cross the Nile to the West Bank to tour the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon. Luxor has often been called the world’s greatest open-air museum, and the number of preserved monuments is unparalleled anywhere else in the world. Focusing on the West Bank, you will strolll around the ruins at the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, used primarily for the burials of Pharaohs. Admire the massive stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon, and the mortuary temples of the Temple of Hatshepsut. than Return to your boat. Enjoy dinner and a last overnight stay on board.
6th Day: Visiting Luxor and Karnak Temple and fly back to Cairo:
- You will visit the East Bank of Luxor to Visit Karnak Temple, said to be the 2nd most visited site in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza. than Transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo, by your arriving at Cairo Airport you will be met with your tour leader to take you to Your hotel in Cairo.
7th Day: Alexandria Day Tour
- Our Qualified Tour Guide will pick You up from your hotel/ airport in an A/C Van.You will then travel to Alexandria and visit the 3rd Century Pompey’s Pillar, a 25 meter red Aswan granite column that is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesareum. Our specialist tour guide will talk to you about the lighthouse of Alexandria and many interesting stories about ancient Romans Emperors. Next is visiting Qayetbay citadel from outside , situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor.You will also visit the largest Roman cemetery, the Catacombs consisting of three levels cut in the rock.Finally, you will have your lunch before returning to your hotel. then you will be taken back to your hotel in Cairo.
8th Day: Islamic and Coptic Cairo.
- Amazing Day trip to Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo where you will walk in the oldest streets between ancient Islamic and Coptic Monuments, you will be picked up by Your qualified tour guide to visit the Hanging church ( is named for its location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.) than you will visit the Citadel of Saladin which is a fortification in Cairo.You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States. Khan el-Khalili. This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to your hotel.
9th Day: Departure
- You will be picked up from Your Hotel in Cairo to Airport.
- 4 nights in hotel in Cairo ( BB).
- Train Ticket from Cairo to Aswan ( sleeper Cabin).
- Nile Cruise 3 nights and 4 Days all inclusive.
- flight Ticket from Luxor to Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the Program
- Local taxes
- Lunch for 4 Days ( during the day trips in Cairo)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel /Airport / Train station pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer
- Transport by A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to not mentioned sites in the program such as visiting the pyramids from inside, visiting Tutankhamen tomb
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: Anytime
- Duration: 9 Days and 8 nights.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666