In that Day you will enjoy visiting 3 of the most important sites in Cairo, where you get the spiritual feeling during your walking in Side 3 different holly buildings, Hanging which is one of the oldest churches in Egypt and the history of a church on this site dates to the 3rd century AD, and in Ben Ezra Synagogue you will have amazing tour because it is located on the site where baby Moses was found, in the 3rd place you will enjoy improving your knowledge about Islam, where you will visit the Mosque of Mohamed Ali and having amazing picture for all Cairo during your visit of Saladin Citadel.
- you will be met in the lobby of your hotel by your Egyptologist tour guide and picked up by a private A/C van, the first stop will be the Hanging Church, where you will enjoy visiting one of the oldest churches in the world, also you will visit the Coptic Museum, than you will get inside the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, where you will know more about the birth of Moses and Hebrew Culture and tradition,
- you will have your lunch in a local restaurant, and then you visit the citadel of Saladin which was built in 11th century, inside the citadel you will visit the alabaster mosque, which has taken the Ottoman shape as like the blue mosque in Istanbul, inside the mosque you will know more about Islamic traditions, than you will get back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo traveler Price is 80 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 55 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 47 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:00 am
- Duration: 8 hrs (approx.)