Enjoy amazing 2 Days of tours in Cairo where you can visit all important Sites in that great City, in the 1st Day you will visit the Pyramids of Giza where you can walk under the shadow of the great Pyramid of Cheops ( one of the ancient 7 wanders) also you will visit the great statue of Sphinx and the Egyptian museum, in the 2nd day will be special day, because you will see other face of Egyptian culture, where you will visit the Coptic and Islamic monuments.
1st Day,Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum:
- You will be met in your hotel by Your Guide and picked up by an A/C Van, Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).
- Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city ( optional ). You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile.
- Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. We will then drive back to your hotel.
2nd Day: visiting Islamic and Coptic Cairo :
- Amazing Day trip to Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo where you will walk in the oldest streets between ancient Islamic and Coptic Monuments, you will be picked up by Your guide to visit the Hanging church ( is named for its location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.)
- Next you will visit the Citadel of Saladin which is a fortification in Cairo. You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States.This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites in the program.
- Local taxes
- Lunch for 2 days
- Qualified Private Egyptologist guide
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
TAKE WITH YOU
- Entrance fees for the Hall of royal mummies and inside pyramids.
- any extra not mentioned in the program
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Solo traveler Price is 150 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 110 USD.
- The price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 96 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
Contact us for any further question on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 2 Days.