Cairo Day tour from Sharm El Sheikh is the most important Excursion you should do When you come to Sharm .This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, which of course are the Great pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza. And also you will get to see the huge Egyptian Museum.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh and transferred by an A/C Van to Sharm el Sheikh Airport for your flight to Cairo.Your personal Qualified Egyptologist guide for the day will be waiting for you outside the arrival hall at Cairo Airport. Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (Optional).
- than you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city before having lunch .
- next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish.
- You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. You can also as an optional extra watch the sound and light show at the Pyramids in the evening or Visiting Khan El Khalili Market. We will then drive back to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Sharm. Upon arrival in Sharm you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off from Sharm El sheikh hotels
- Return flights to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh
- Private Air-conditioned transportation
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program
- Drinks with lunch
- Refreshments other than those listed above Trip on the Felucca ride
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional Gratuities
- Entrance fees inside the Royal hall of mummies and inside the pyramids
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 05:30 am
- Duration: 14 hrs (approx.)