Explore Alexandria and visit Pompey’s Pillar, a relic from the temple of Serapis, Qaitbay Citadel, built on the site of the ancient pharaohs, the Catacombs and Montazah Palace.
- Our Qualified Tour Guide will pick You up from your hotel/ airport in an A/C Van.You will then travel to Alexandria and visit the 3rd Century Pompey’s Pillar, a 25 meter red Aswan granite column that is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesareum.
- Our specialist tour guide will talk to you about the lighthouse of Alexandria and many interesting stories about ancient Romans Emperors.
- Next is Qayetbay citadel from outside, situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor.You will also visit the largest Roman cemetery, the Catacombs consisting of three levels cut in the rock.Finally,
- then you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
You will pay 10 % from the total amount by paypal on our e-mail : email@example.com
The rest of the amount will be collected on arrival Cash or by credit card.
If you pay by credit card, will be 3% added to the amount for the bank transfer.
TAKE WITH YOU
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A small amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Contact us via our WhatsApp: +20-111-891-6666
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 07:30 am
- Duration: 10 hrs (approx.)