Explore Alexandria and visit Pompey’s Pillar, a relic from the temple of Serapis, Qaitbay Citadel, built on the site of the ancient pharaohs, the Catacombs and Montazah Palace.
- Our Qualified Tour Guide will pick You up from your hotel/ airport in an A/C Van.You will then travel to Alexandria and visit the 3rd Century Pompey’s Pillar, a 25 meter red Aswan granite column that is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesareum.
- Our specialist tour guide will talk to you about the lighthouse of Alexandria and many interesting stories about ancient Romans Emperors.
- Next is Qayetbay citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor.You will also visit the largest Roman cemetery, the Catacombs consisting of three levels cut in the rock.Finally,
- you will visit Montazah Palace and its Green Gardens before returning to your hotel. then you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
TAKE WITH YOU
- Casual. Dress according to the weather for that day.
- Please bring a sunhat, sunglasses.
- sunscreen and bottle of water.
- Solo Traveler price is 100 USD.
- The price per person from 2 to 4 people in a single booking is 70 USD.
- The Price per person from 5 people in a single booking is 58 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 07:30 am
- Duration: 10 hrs (approx.)