Amazing 7 Days organized in the best way to enjoy visiting the Most Important sites in Egypt from Cairo to Aswan, you will have 4 days Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor and special day tour to visit the important sights in Cairo.
1ST DAY: MEET AND PICK UP FROM AIRPORT.
Upon arrival a representative will meet you at the airport and Pick you up to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy Cairo!
2ND DAY: VISITING SAKKARA, MEMPHIS, GIZA PYRAMIDS AND SPHINX.
after breakfast and check out, Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in an A/C van. You will be taken to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus). Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Next up you will head to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After lunch at local restaurant, travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom. It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to Cairo Train Station to take your sleeper train to Aswan, you will arrive to Aswan Station around 10:20 am.
3RD DAY: ARRIVING TO ASWAN TRAIN STATION.
Upon arrival to Aswan Airport / Train Station you will be met and assisted by our Rep to transfer you to Your cruise boat, your floating hotel for Your next 4 days.
after lunch you will be taken to visit the High Dam, the worlds` largest rock filled dam, than you will visit the Philea temple, and back to your cruise, dinner is served.
4TH DAY: ASWAN / NILE CRUISE
A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple you will be taken back to the boat in plenty of time before it departs Edfu and sets sail for Esna.
Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner.
5TH DAY: NILE CRUISE / KOMOMBO
An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
6TH DAY: NILE CRUISE/ LUXOR
Your day starts with your final breakfast on the boat, followed by checkout than are transferred to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Cairo. upon arriving to Cairo Airport you will be met with our Rep and picked up to Your Hotel in Cairo
After breakfast, and according to your flight details you will be picked up from hotel to Airport.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the Program
- Hotel 5 * for 6 Nights
- Local taxes
- Lunch for 5 Days
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel and Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tours
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- train ticket from Cairo to Aswan
- flight ticket from Luxor to Cairo
- International Flight Tickets
- All extra requests and not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees for inside any of the Pyramids,Solar Boat Museum, Mummies Room.
- Personal Expenses i.e For Drinks during meals, laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Optional Tours
Take with You
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Solo traveler price is 850 USD.
- The price per person from 2 persons to 4 in the single booking is 700 USD per person
- The price per person from 5 people in the single booking is 620 USD
- Infant under 2 years by 180 USD
- Child from 2 to 10 Years by 375 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: any time
- Duration: 7 Days.