4 day and 3 night Cairo Tour package includes 3 Nights Hotel accommodation , couple of days guided tours in Cairo to visit the top attractions in Cairo, a private day tour to visit steps pyramids, Sakkara, Memphis and Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, than special day tour to the egyptian museum and citadel with Khan Khalili Bazaar, the day tour can be customized , that tour package includes All Pickup & drop off transfers from Cairo international airport.
1ST DAY: ARRIVAL,
Upon arrival a representative will meet you at the airport and Pick you up to your hotel.
The rest of the day is yours to enjoy Cairo!
2ND DAY: VISITING MEMPHIS, GIZA PYRAMIDS AND SAKKARA
Start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).Next you will enjoy sailing along the Nile on a small boat and watch the sites of the city ( optional ). You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. We will then drive back to your hotel.
3RD DAY: VISITING EGYPTIAN MUSEUM, ISLAMIC AND COPTIC CAIRO.
Amazing Day trip to Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo where you will walk in the oldest streets between ancient Islamic and Coptic Monuments, you will be picked up by Your guide to visit the Hanging church ( is named for its location above a gatehouse of Babylon Fortress.) than you will visit the Coptic Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian Christian artifacts in the world, near by the Coptic museum is located Ben Ezra Synagogue, This was the synagogue whose geniza or store room was found in the 19th century to contain a treasure of abandoned Hebrew. Next you will visit the Citadel of Saladin which is a fortification in Cairo. You will then have lunch followed by a walk through Khan El Khalili Street. You could ask yourself how a market in Egypt is responsible for the founding of the United States.This is an experience you will find unforgettable. You will be returned to Your Hotel.
4TH DAY : DEPARTURE .
After Breakfast and according to your flight details, our Rep will pick you up to Airport.
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- Local taxes
- Lunch for 2 days
- Qualified Private Egyptologist guide
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- International Flight Tickets
- All extra requests and not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees for inside any of the Pyramids,Solar Boat Museum, Mummies Room.
- Personal Expenses i.e For Drinks during meals, laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Optional Tours
Take with You
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Solo traveler price is 480 USD.
- The price per person from 2 persons to 4 in the single booking is 300 USD per person
- The price per person from 5 people in the single booking is 275 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: any time
- Duration: 4 Days.