We organized that tour in well way to fit your needs, where you can explore the most important sightes in Egypt, such as visiting the Largest ancient buildings in the World ( Giza Great pyramids- Sphinx) and the Egyptian Museum where you can discover more about ancient Egyptian History, also you will visit the most important city in Egypt ( Luxor) which has 30 % of the ancient monuments.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – CAIRO TOUR
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting you with sign of Egypt Tours Club, then you will be transferred by an A/C car to visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built.
Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
If will not be able to make the tour on that day due to a late arrival time, then you can make on the last day before your departure flight.
Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 2: LUXOR DAY TOUR BY FLIGHT
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Our representative will meet you then start your Full Day Tour to West Bank visiting Valley of Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari.
On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statu s representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Then visiting East Bank visiting Karnak and Luxor Temple Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples, built indifferent reigns.
Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Cairo. Arrival & transfer to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 3: A TRIP TO REMEMBER
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transfers in Cairo & Luxor.
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
- 1 Day tour in Luxor visiting East & West Bank
- English speaking expert Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Domestic flights: Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- International Airfare
- We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Any optional tours
- Solo traveler price is 600 USD.
- The price per person from 2 persons to 4 in the single booking is 450 USD per person
- The price per person from 5 people in the single booking is 400 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults