Amazing 3 Days organized in the best way to enjoy visiting the Most Important sites in Cairo including the great City of Mediterranean sea Alexandria,
In the 1st day pick up from airport to visit the 3 Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, in the 2nd day you will visit the great city Alexandria where you will visit the pillar of Bombay, Catacumba and Qaitbai Citadel,
1st Day: Pick up from Airport to your hotel in Cairo Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum:
You will be met in Cairo Airport with our Egyptologist Guide and picked up by an air conditioned Van to your hotel, the rest of th day is to relax in your hotel.
2nd Day: Traveling to Alexandria to visit the pillar of Bombay, Roman theater, Alexandria Library and Qaitbai Citadel:
After early breakfast your Qualified Tour Guide will pick You up from your hotel by an A/C Van.You will then travel to Alexandria and visit the 3rd Century Pompey’s Pillar, a 25 meter red Aswan granite column that is the last of the remaining relics of the Seraphim Temple. Constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesareum. Our specialist tour guide will talk to you about the lighthouse of Alexandria and many interesting stories about ancient Romans Emperors.Next is Qayetbay citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor.You will also visit the largest Roman cemetery, the Catacombs consisting of three levels cut in the rock.Finally, then you will be taken back to your hotel.
3rd Day: visiting Islamic and Coptic Cairo:
After breakfast and check out you will start your amazing Day trip visiting the Egyptian Museum. You will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. You can also visit the Mummies Hall (additional Cost).Next You will having Your Lunch in Restaurant located by the River Nile. Next stop on our tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. You will get a chance to do some shopping and we will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. We will then drive back to Airport.
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites in the Program
- Hotel 5 * for 2 Nights
- Local taxes
- Lunch for 2 Days
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel and Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All service charges and taxes
- International Flight Tickets
- All extra requests and not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees for inside any of the Pyramids,Solar Boat Museum, Mummies Room.
- Personal Expenses i.e For Drinks during meals, laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Optional Tours
- Solo traveler price is 400 USD.
- The price per person from 2 persons to 4 in the single booking is 300 USD per person
- The price per person from 5 people in the single booking is 200 USD
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Availability: Every Day
- Departure time: 08:30 am
- Duration: 15 Days.